COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY
The whole world is living in an unprecedented situation. It is true that uncertainty, coupled with the imposed restrictions, makes the daily life of many of us very difficult. What is needed at this moment is patience and faithful adherence to the recommendations and guidelines of health professionals.
Our thoughts are with our fellow human beings who are suffering in countries that are being impacted the most, with those who work in the front-line and offer help to our fellow human beings, but of course also with the thousands of our guests and friends who have stayed with us in the past: We sincerely wish to you and your families to stay healthy. We are sure that we will soon come out from this ordeal as winners, healthier and much stronger.
Below you will find the framework of health & safety measures we are currently implementing to ensure the health and safety of both, guests and staff alike. Our goal is to make your holidays at Sun Beach Resort not only unforgettable, but also as safe as humanly possible:
- Continuous monitoring and strict implementation of the guidelines issued by the Greek National Public Health Organization.
- Collaboration with an internationally renowned external partner (Ecolab, a world leader in hygiene technologies) to design and implement all health and safety measures within the hotel.
- Staff training on a daily basis and systematic monitoring for strict adherence to guidelines.
- Full adherence to the strict food and beverage standards and best industry practices derived from HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System)
- Pre-arrival contactless check-in option via electronic means to minimize possible contamination risks
- E-menus available via your mobile phone in all our departments to minimize contact and contamination risks
- Systematic daily disinfection at contact points of frequent use such as elevator buttons, reception counters, shared door handles, WCs, etc.
- Hand sanitizers available in all public areas.
- Strict room cleaning and disinfection protocols before each new arrival.
- Provision of surgical masks and gloves to staff and guests where and when necessary based on the instructions of the Hellenic National Health Organization.
We would like to thank you for your continuous preference in our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible. Until then, Be Careful & Stay Safe.
George K. Tselios